First Aid Training
What is First Aid ?
First Aid is the emergency care or treatment given to an ill or injured person before regular medical aid can be obtained. First Aid is an incredible skill that can save lives and is simple to learn. It is a skill that is better to know and not need then to need it and not know it.
First Aid courses available
• Level 3 Award in First Aid at Work
• Level 3 Award in Emergency First Aid at Work
• Level 3 Award in Emergency Paediatric First Aid
• Level 3 Award in Paediatric First Aid
• Level 3 Award in Activity First Aid
• Level 2 Award in First Aid Risk Assessment
• Level 2 Award in CPR & AED
• Level 2 Award in BLS and Safe Use of an AED
• Level 3 Award in Oxygen Therapy Administration
• Level 3 Award in Immediate Management of Anaphylaxis
• First Aid Emergency Response
• Management of Catastrophic Bleeding and Trauma
Estimated non-fatal injuries to workers according to self-reports in 2017/18 (LFS)
£15 billion estimated cost of injuries and ill health from current working conditions (2016/17)
Employers are required to provide adequate and suitable first-aid equipment and facilities for employees under the Health and Safety (First-aid) Regulations 1981.