First Aid Training
What is First Aid ?
First Aid is the emergency care or treatment given to an ill or injured person before regular medical aid can be obtained. First Aid is an incredible skill that can save lives and is simple to learn. It is a skill that is better to know and not need then to need it and not know it.
LUPE Training is now a registered Qualsafe Training Centre offering a wide range of regulated First Aid qualifications, please see information below on the courses we can offer you
Most Popular Courses
First Response Emergency Care 3
The QA Level 3 Certificate in First Response Emergency Care (RQF) is a regulated and nationally recognised qualification specifically designed for those seeking a career in the emergency services, ambulance service, the event and security medical sector or those who work in high risk workplaces.
Other Courses We Offer
• Level 3 Award in Activity First Aid
• Level 2 Award in CPR & AED
• Level 2 Award in BLS and Safe Use of an AED
• Level 3 Award in Oxygen Therapy Administration
• Level 3 Award in Immediate Management of Anaphylaxis
• Management of Catastrophic Bleeding and Trauma